- A Link between Hearing Loss & Osteoporosis - October 15, 2021
- October is Protect Your Hearing Month - October 7, 2021
- New Study Shows Link Between COVID-19, Hearing Loss & Tinnitus - September 23, 2021
Hearing aid technology has made significant improvements in the last couple of years, becoming more and more tech-savvy and user-friendly. Almost all hearing aids on the market now can be wireless and synced through a Bluetooth accessory device. These devices give you a boost in communications beyond the capabilities of hearing aids alone.
How it works
Bluetooth connects devices together over short distances with no cables, letting you exchange data wirelessly. When two devices want to connect to each other, they do so using radio waves. It’s extremely user-friendly as the devices automatically detect and pair up with each other, and up to eight devices can communicate at one time.
Benefits of Bluetooth Technology:
- Better clarity in background noise
- Remote microphone to hear loved ones directly to your hearing aids
- TV streamed directly to your hearing aids
- Cell phone calls directly to your hearing aids